What is our refund/cancellation policy?

Deposits are non-refundable unless a serious injury occurs. In the event the camper suffers a serious injury, we will need a doctor's note to issue a full refund.

Is there transportation to and from the airport to camp?

Yes we can provide transportation to and from the airport for a fee of $40.

Who can attend our camps?

Our camps are open to any and all participants that want to attend. We have age recommendations on our team camps, and can give you recommendations on other camps if you would like.

What is the difference between a resident and a commuter?

A resident stays in the dorms with us each night. A commuter leaves camp after the final session of the day.

Can I visit my child at camp?

You are welcome to come and watch all sessions of camp. If you need to remove your child at any point from camp you must notify a coach or the director of the camp before doing so.

What role do the counselors have?

The counselors are there to act as guardians for your children during camp. They sleep in the dorms over night and are around throughout the day to make sure any needs are taken care of.

What happens if my child is sick or injured during camp?

If your child becomes sick or injured during camp they will report immediately to the Athletic Trainer. From there the Athletic Trainer will decide on the next course of action. Athletic Trainers will contact parents/guardain to discuss treatment options. We can take campers to UNC hospitals but all cost will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.

How can I contact my child in case of emergency.

In cases of emergency you can contact the camp director Joe Wedra at 443-617-8299.

Are there discounts or scholarships?

NCAA rules do not allow us to offer discounts to single individuals. We however have group and team discounts that you can ask about by emailing joewedra@gmail.com.

Can an individual sign up for team camp?

Yes you can and we will add you on to a team at camp.

What airport should I use?

The nearest airport to Chapel Hill is Raleigh-Durham International (RDU).

Do the dorm rooms have air conditioning?

Yes all the rooms have AC.

Is dinner provided the first day of camp?

The dining hall is closed before camp starts the first day so you will be responsible for food the first night of camp.

How do I get documentation to claim camp fees on my taxes?

If you are eligible to deduct camp fees for TAX purposes, use TAX ID 821225055.

Is there a key deposit for dorm rooms?

Yes there is a $45 key deposit that is returned when you return your dorm key on the last day of camp.